- £162,000 †
- £100,000 - £150,000
- Labelled: Jean Battiste Vuillaume a Paris rue croix des petits Champs. Numbered internally: 2305. Signed internally on the upper treble side and further numbered 2305.
- Length of back: 14ins, 356mm.
- Sold with the certificate of Reuning and Son, Boston 1999
- By Vuillaume, Jean Baptiste
- This violin is in a very fine state of preservation.
Property of a Lady. A Magnificent Violin by J. B. Vuillaume, Paris circa 1860, After Stradivarius
Sale Date & Location
3:00pm, Thursday 28th March 2013
The Royal Institution, 21 Albemarle Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 4BS
Absentee Bids Closed
Please contact us if you are looking to purchase a similar instrument. Brompton's will be happy to notify you when an instrument matching your requirements is consigned to one of our forthcoming sales.